Monday 22 June 2015

Stress Reliever thanks to Dr. Roshiana Gowloog

Good Evening, Namaskar and Pranam

Due to an extra work, today I returned home from office at 6pm and I was very much tired and was not willing to cook. Then I remembered aunty (Dr.Roshiana gowloog) she is avikesh's Aunty so by following the rule of Mechanical concept i.e. "Law of thermal Equilibrium" or 'Zeroth Law"
                                                              if
                                                                  A = B
                                                                  B = C
                                                              then
                                                                  A = C
I am mentioning this law because Avikesh is my best friend. I remembered how aunty taught me to make mint leaves tea and I tell you its very good stress reliever. The entire method of its preparation goes like this:
Take few leaves(according to number of serve ) in boiling water, add some bishop's weed(ajawain) and  then add either salt or sugar depends upon own's taste. Finally boil it for three minutes and then serve.

Aunty thank you so much for teaching me this recipe.
The above recipe is for the "People" by the"People".

Miss you aunty, always bless me

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment