Monday 22 June 2015

Jolly Mood

Hello dear friends 

Subsandhaya, Good evening, Namaskar and Pranam

“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections”.
After a long time met my parents, had Mom's cooked food and also met my friends. Today in the office my output was much better compared to the last week. My seniors and colleague walked up to me and said you look good when you are happy. I was disturbed extremely from past three months and that disturbance was due to my "Guru", I don't know weather I was right or wrong. I would like to tell all the people please don't take too much tension in your life it will ruin your health. I would also like to tell all the "Gurus" please don't torture your students rather be friends and together sort out the problems. "Gurus" should never compare themselves with students, they should be proud of their students growth.I am not criticizing my Guru who have mentally tortured me,because I am  strong follower of Gandhi ji and I follow one of his quote which reads "Hate sins not sinner". 

Writing this first content from office.
so bye friends, need to do some work other wise it will be injustice to my job,will meet again.

Love u all

Well-wisher
Sunil 

No comments:

Post a Comment