Monday 22 June 2015

Odour of the Beautiful Morning

Subhprabhat, Good Morning and Namaskar

I had  hot discussion with my seniors and colleague in office and I am really disturbed with this man.

Bad experience From Bhagalpur to Kahelgaon

We choose government so that when it will come to power it will look after our problems. I am very emotional person and I cannot see anybody in pain let it be a person who have conspired against me.While travelling to office today I took out my neck from the auto(in Bihar its commonly called Tempu)  to see the black cloudy sky and get the cold breeze that was blowing. I was lost in nature's lap for a while until our auto driver had to brake all of a sudden. I saw a vehicle,in front it read "Member of Legislative Assembly(MLA) from...................".Neta ji's Scorpio has actually taken the wrong move without showing any indicator. Auto driver murmured something and Neta ji sitting inside got the lips movement, that rascal Neta ji came out from his vehicle and started beating the driver. All nine of us came out for his rescue but Neta ji was not leaving him. This Rascal was so much drunk that he was not in his own controll, I am shocked that its 9:20am and he is drunk and behaving like a hooligans with other people on roads. I was shocked to at this rascal's behavior and was pitying those constituency people who have voted for him. 
I tell you that the last government of Bihar according to me have only sold liquor shop license nothing else. Today in Bihar after every 50 meters you will find a liquor shop which is really very pathetic. Development is not the name of building infrastructures and roads. You need to even bring law and order in the state. 
I am appealing to the people of Bihar to choose the government very wisely and after choosing its not that your duty is over . People ,you need to supervise the  government if they are doing wrong then you need to oppose,complain about them in court or write to election commission of India. People don't be afraid of any body but God. The only harsh truth that we know today is that every human living on this earth have to die one day.
If we really want to live in peace and harmony we need to challenge evrything wrong happening in our country, states or home.
see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment