Tuesday 23 June 2015

Pulses rate hits 100/-

Good Morning, Subhrabhat and Namaskar

The market scene of 2003 is still vivid in front of my eyes,in those days there were no Malls or hi-fi shops in Patna. Patna in those days were also not a safe place for ladies to go outside the house for shopping and so maximum shopping were done either with male or solely male use to do it.I remember during those years people from other states or own state use to say the state is in hands of 'Jungle Raaz'. I remember how people of my state use to hide their place of residence. When Dad was in office and we use to be at home during our vacations then Mom use to give me list of grocery items and some money to get from her instructed shop only. In those days I use to buy the pulses or so called 'Daal' of Rs 27 maximum that too for Masoor or Arhar(Best quality or best daal). Yesterday I read in News paper and saw the electronics media where they showed Rs 100/- for the 'Daal' that use to cost Rs17/- in 2003. I am shocked with the price hike in our food items.How will a common people afford pulses daily in their one time meal? Our Prime minister Modi Ji rather than building smart cities first please concentrate on Agriculture of our country other wise the days are not far when we people will die of hunger. Modi Ji nothing will happen to you or your ministers because you people get food at very cheap rate i.e. between Rs 1 to Rs 5 only in Parliament and that to number of varieties served in your Plate or in language of Parliament its 'Thaali".Susma Swaraj Ji once raised question in the Rule of UPA that common people thinks only " ki Kitna uske gathari(Wallet)se gaya and kitna aaya". So Sushma Ji now is your government then why are you not minding your ministers or lets say suggesting them about it. Modi Ji I am not against you or your projects but yes you are not able to see the pain of common people its because you are living a very posh life. Modi ji I am not activist but yes I have met many people in Punjab with the help of my friends father who gave up his job to help farmers of our country. I tell you people the land that will be occupied for the road construction or for the smart cities these lands are very fertile. The fertility rate of these lands are very high. With the smart cities completion I tell you the grocery items cost will really touch the sky.My dear Engineer friends think for developing some good technology for high production of grains or study genetic engineering on google in your leisure time and develop some good hybrid crops.And I also request my friends to come into agriculture, we need to pass on legacy of doing best agriculture in our country just like all those martyrs of our country who sacrificed their life for freedom and for their future generations. I am telling for this alternative because "Kutte ka puch Kavi sidha nahi hota".

"Modi Ji Daal ki kimat asmaan chu rahi hai aur aap Mal nutrition khatam karne ki baat karte hai"

Used my tea break time of Office to write this. so I am not doing injustice with my Job.

See you soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment